Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

http://l.wigflip.com/66T31gsK/wigflip-ds.png

http://l.wigflip.com/66T31gsK/wigflip-ds.png

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Halloweeeen!

I went to the TAG gacha for the first time and I got to drool and cry over all the halloween gacha goodies I couldn't buy yet but soon my pretties sooon! Bwahahaa! There has been way too many awesome halloween themed stuff lately that people have been making on SL and my money keeps disappearing in a day or two.. My poor money.. I miss you rest in peace. ;_;  I have no regrets though because I know I will be putting all the stuff I get to use long after halloween is over because it's always halloween inside my heart. *_* <3 Forever and always amen.

~*Anywho*~

I was home alone 'cause my mom was at work and I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself as long as I have a bowl of water and some food left on the floor somewhere and maybe a door left open so that I can go outside in case I gotta go potty. Ya know Z'ALL GOOD! So yeah I was in my room playing with my dolls when my stomach started talking to me and was like GURGLEGRGRGGG which if you know how to speak stomach means.. Eat cake now asap shut up and do it! So of course I didn't wanna be rude and I just happened to remember the cake my mom left on the counter and since I was home alone I decided to help myself. It was meant to be okay? You can't stop love or me from eating a cake.


BUT! ! ! KARMA CAME TO TRY AND EAT MY FACE OFF OF COURSE! I WAS FACE TO FACE WITH IT! THE THING OF NIGHTMARES! THE THING THAT BUILDS ITS HOME USING STUFF THAT COMES OUT OF IT'S BUTT! A hordendous beast.. An 8 legged monster. Creepy crawly no thank you get out of my face goodbye.

I was so scared I couldn't move and having a staring contest with this monster of monsters.. We stared at each other for a while not blinking.. Do spiders even blink? They probably do I don't see why not? That was a stupid question HA ha ha.. Anyways. So the staring contest was on until PLOP! The spider dropped to the floor and ran for it! I'm pretty sure it surrendered and that means I won the staring contest so AH HA! Take that spider! You may be super creepy but you can't beat me at a staring contest.. Now please never ever come back ever. Thank you.


After that near death experience with the spider I remembered my original mission.. to retrieve the cake of all cakes.. the glorious mysterious wonderfuless pink cake. Oooo aaaahh!







After a lot of reaching and standing on my tip toes and maybe some witchcraft I finally managed to reach the cake! Mission complete! I'll probably get in trouble for this but it was totally worth it also I'm not sure how I'm going to get down..

Please send help.

P.S.Thank you spider for not eating my face off by the way.. I really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment